- Have increased mental and emotional resilience to navigate through stress and anxiety generally and specific to the pandemic fallout.
- Improve mindset and academic results, even through the disruption.
- Have available ongoing online support for students and families.
- Have a toolbox for dealing with the disruption of the pandemic.
- Have developed better emotional communication tools – speaking about the tough topics, specifically how to verbalise and normalise some of the stressors during COVID-19 recovery.